Approx. Rs 7,000 / Unit(s)Get Latest Price
With an aim to fulfill varied requirements of our valued clients, we are engaged in offering Line Interactive UPS
. This UPS is largely installed in commercial and domestic units. The provided UPS surpasses the stored power stored in batteries when the main power outage. Also, this UPS has sensor system attached to the panel that indicates the UPS for essential operation. Our engineers ensure to develop vigorous and sturdy UPS that last long and performance optimum. Features:
- High durability
- Remote data access
- Main power source outage
Key features of the systems:
- CPU Control: CPU control, built-in intelligent software offers high precision output.
- PWM Technology, Pure Sine wave Output: Pure sine wave output, suitable for all types of loading includes resistive load, inductive load, complex load.
- Sensitive Short Circuit Protection: When short circuit happens, UPS will shut down the inverter and giving warning.
- Sensitive Intelligent Overload Protection: On battery mode, overload Less than 120%, UPS will give warning (beeping) for 10 seconds, after 10 seconds, UPS will switch off inverter to avoid damage to the UPS; on Normal mode, overload will activate the beeping warning, to educate the user to reducing the load with in its rated capacity.
- Optional LED or LCD Human-Machine Interface: Simplified LED display or advanced LCD display. For LCD display, input/output voltage and frequency, output current can be showed on the screen.
- Shorter Transfer Time: <4ms, make sure your IT applications work smoothly.
- Self-Diagnostic Function: AVR function Built-in AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator) works in wide input voltage range from 100 Volts to 280 Volts protect connected load to UPS in the mains mode.
- Battery Charger: Battery charger is powered with the Advance Pulse Charging Technology.
- Full Battery Protection: Accurate charging and discharging current monitor and control Intelligent battery auto-repair function, extend battery lifespan.
- Computer Interface, SNMP Adapter (Optional): RS232 advance software can give real time control, SNMP adapter realize remote control to the UPS (optional).
- Pure sine wave output
- Wide input range with 6 step AVR
- 5 stage charger system that ensures faster charging and lower battery heating
- Phase synchronized transfer
- Ultra fast transfer routine
- Zero current relay switching for better relay life
- Zero battery drain in off mode
- Auto recharge and night guard on mains recovery
- Fully programmable all set points, and parameters can be programmed by you
- Highly fault tolerant system
- Computer communication enabled, real time data transfer to a host computer through RS232 (optional)